AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalization. We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
Become a part of our success story, the AMS (ADVANCED MODELLING AND SIMULATION) team. We provide simulation-based consulting services in key business sectors: Energy, infrastructure and industry. The team develops and maintains various simulation platforms related to industrial process predictions, with the aim to enable operators perform predictive modelling, comprising: data analysis and treatment, operation maintenance and process & production optimization.
DATA ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT & PROJECT ENGINEER (w/m) - ZURICH
- Participate in integrating and operating the Cloud Platform hosting the e-DAP services (AFRY’s Engineering Data Analytics Platform). Teamwork with DevOps engineers for enabling MLOps culture
- Design and build predictive models for industrial digital twin with IIoT data sources
- Design and use advanced ML/DL algorithms for integration in the e-DAP services, Build Data and Analytics Models, Data Mining with Big-Data
- Project engineering for consulting in Data Science matters and operations (DataOps) in customer projects using the e-DAP services
- Master degree in Applied Mathematics but with Major in Data Science, or alternatively in Computer Science with Data Analytics experience
- Excellent skills in programming for Data Science project using the most popular ML/DL libraries (TensorFlow (with Keras), NumPy (with Scikit-learn), Pandas, etc.)
- Good knowledge with event driven Cloud platform for IoT applications. Experience with microservices, serverless (cloud functions) and event-driven architectures (sagas). Edge and Stream processing experience (i.e Spark, Kafka, Azure functions or other cloud services)
- Good Practice with DevOps methodologies and technologies (Github, Docker, Kubernetes), Cloud Computing (preferably Azure).
Become part of the AFRY success story! We offer: Autonomy and high individual responsibility. Co-operative and friendly work environment. Modern terms of employment. Flexible working model. Excellent social benefits. Attractive development perspectives. Modern office building in a central location.
We look forward to receive your online application.