The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Charter Sales team in Zurich we are currently recruiting for a
Specialist Charter Sales
The Specialist Charter Sales is part of the Sales team in Zurich, Switzerland, and manages all aspects of Charter flights from initial sale, scheduling to post-flight in close collaboration with Jet Aviation's internal departments. You will be responsible for the sales of charter missions, including the production of invoices and all relevant communication with the client and internal stakeholders. The Specialist Charter Sales is collaborating closely with the flight operations to ensure flights can be executed as per the respective charter missions sold. You will report to the Senior Director Regional Sales.
- Sale of charter flights on Jet Aviation's internal fleet
- Sale of sub-chartered capacity to 3rd parties
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers
- Purchasing of such sub-chartered capacity
- Sales targets according to respective EMEA territorial allocation
- Support of the Director charter sales in market cultivation
- Support promoting Jet Aviation's reputation and brand
- Manage Jet Aviation's assigned charter customer portfolio / accounts
- Manage given budget tools (e.g. AVINODE, AVIANIS etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies, and the General Dynamics network
- High school / business school degree; any additional further education is beneficial
- In depth understanding and relevant work experience of the EMEA charter sales market/industry
- Proven strong charter sales achievements and performance
- Willingness to work shift pattern
- Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, PPT user knowledge
- Fluent in English; French speaking would be an advantage
- Achiever and communicator with strong communication and influencing skills
- High customer orientation - externally and internally focused
- Proven business and financial acumen
- High flexibility with strong commercial awareness
- Good resistance to stress, team-spirit and professional presentation
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Charter Sales Department