Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Hand in hand with product managers, business partners and experts you are going to further grow our mobile app business. You will lead software development projects for mobile app solutions and closely collaborate with development teams and product management during the product definition. You take responsibility to drive the development process and involve stakeholders from the definition of requirements up to the market release.
By mastering state of the art tools and agile processes you confidently operate in a fast evolving and interdisciplinary R&D environment.
- Engage accountability during all project phases for different project maturity levels in close collaboration with Stream Managers,Product Management and Product Owners of the dedicated development teams
- Take active ownership throughout the project for planning, cost controlling, developing, certified releasing and maintaining of a regulatory compliant documentation
- Be responsible for and drive risk assessments (medical product, privacy, security)
- Report project status and progress to stakeholders and steering boards
- Close collaboration with internal or external teams e.g. to IT systems, embedded devices, retail partners
- Contribute to the improvement of the project leadership practice and the effectiveness of the organization
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience in software project management in an agile development organization and ideally in the area of mobile apps and web backend systems
- Ability to work with different mindsets (UX designer, architect, requirement engineer, product manager, developer, legal partner)
- Experience in regulatory aspects of medical devices is a big plus
- Ability to identify blocking obstacles and turn them into learning opportunities
- Profound communication skills in English, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.