CBRE Group Inc, a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world's leading real estate services company with three divisions: Leasing, Capital Markets and Global Workplace Solutions. With over 1000,000 employees, it serves customers around the globe at well over 500 locations.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions with over 50’000 employees provides integrated facility management services on all continents. In Switzerland, too, the GWS division provides technical, infrastructural and commercial facility management services for customers from all industries.
We are seeking applications for the following new position based in Downtown Basel at one of our client’s offices (multinational life science company) as:
The Workplace Experience Program Manager will manage the development and implementation of CBRE’s workplace experience program to increase employee well-being, personal productivity, customer satisfaction and organizational effectiveness.
In this role, you will co-design, innovate and manage implementation of the experience program and act as the lead interface for key stakeholders, with the goal of ensuring that the program aligns with both client needs and company objectives.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the development and implementation of the Workplace Experience program.
- Programs includes, but not limited to: Wellness, Community Management, Employee Engagement, Amenity, Digital, Transportation and Commute, Food Services, Company Store, Mail & Document Services, Office Supply Management, Moves, Space Reset, Entrance Screening Protocol and Workplace Onboarding.
- Leverage best practices to determine what materials are needed by leading gap analysis, research, and benchmarking.
- Create resource guides and training materials to for program implementation.
- Co-design, develop and deliver bespoke hospitality and service standards training.
- Develop performance indicators, rhythm of business, client specifications and methodology for performance management and continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation to the service offering.
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand their strategic goals, priorities, and desired outcomes.
- Act as the ‘voice of customer’ within the CBRE account organization / change champion & transformation lead.
- Lead, manage and develop customer service strategies, initiatives and the day-to-day operation.
- Continue to keep informed about developments within the Hospitality Experience industry, and networks with in-company subject matter experts to bring world class solutions.
- Challenge the way we work and seek continuous improvements - focus on art of modern hospitality, service mind-set, creativity and agility – play an active part in re-imagining services.
- Proactively review operational processes and revise as required to meet account objectives and client demands.
- Responsible for improving processes associated with customer experience including journey mapping, SLA reporting, end-to-end mind-set, handling client queries and escalations.
- Coordinate team resource in collaboration with FM Leadership Team to ensure appropriate staffing levels and arrange cover where required via agency supplier, to include recruitment and selection based on the company recruitment processes.
- Motivate and guide the CBRE team to achieve new levels of customer service - plan and organize training and development, ensuring compliance with CBRE and client standards.
- Promote a positive “one team” approach across the account and beyond, help the team to further develop trusting relationships and encourage knowledge sharing; motivate teams to work towards common goals.
- Risk management - in relation to the role, identify and assess the risks that may prevent achievement of objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, including negotiating savings & value adding opportunities.
- Where applicable, induct vendors to site specific situations and keep records.
- Multiple years of operational management experience gained within a 5-star hotel or premium corporate environment
- Experience in planning and delivering programmed activities
- Business acumen with strong contract, vendor management, and negotiation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Ability to resolve problems as they arise in an appropriate manner
- Ability to write reports, manuals and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving approach
What we can offer:
- Fortune 500 company with well-known customers from a multinational environment
- Regional and international development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Wide range of internal and external training opportunities
- Good general conditions, such as at least five weeks' holiday, 40 hours a week, and an attractive pension fund solution
Have we aroused your interest in our open position? Then please send us your complete application documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Certificates and references
in one pdf file to the following e-mail address: gws.Jobs-Basel@cbre.com
Contact: CBRE GWS GmbH, Carolin Schulz, Mattenstrasse 22, 4002 Basel, Switzerland
For further information: http://www.cbre.com/EN/Pages/Home.aspx
In a nutshell:
Start of contract: Asap.
Place of work: Basel, Switzerland.
Duration of contract: open-ended contract.
We look forward to receiving your application!