Our profession and our passion "HR Management."
Global Personal is an independent company of the Interiman Group SA with over 100 employees offering a complete range of human resources services at 21 locations in German-speaking SwitzerlandAUFGABENBESCHREIBUNG
For our client, an international orientated chemical company, we are looking for a reliable and motivated (m/f/x) Product Data Analyst
The role is based in the Global Product and Supply Chain Management (PTS) department. PTS connects the different parts to ensure worldwide reliable supply to patients and is part of the Pharma Technical Operations (PT) organization. PT produces medicines at several sites around the world. At the core of PT are various SAP ERP and planning systems that enable the planning, production, release, distribution, and sales. These systems require high quality data. Which builds a crucial part on our Pharma vision to provide 3-5 times more patient benefit at half of the cost for society. In the role of Product Data Analyst, you will play a vital part to achieve it.
The Product Data Analyst (PDA) translates product strategies into executable plans and bridging the technical expertise of data scientists with operational expertise. The role is vital to enable critical business processes such as global planning, global supply to plants and patients. This is done by translating the product lifecycle vision into tactical goals and objectives across the organization.
In our group, we are accountable for the global end to end Product Data process. This includes Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), Bulk (BUL), Semi-finished Products (SEM) and Finished Products (FIN).
The Product Data Analyst is a member of the Product Supply Chain Team and interacts with Product Supply Chain Owner, Supply Planner, Demand Planner, Product Artworks Owner, Order Fulfillment Manager and more. The PDA has the end to end accountability for the setup of global product master data and the corresponding supply chain setup in the different SAP ERP and SAP APO / OMP systems. For that the PDA interacts with all global and local material master data groups, including other stakeholders that are part of the E2E material master data processes (Trade Compliance, Quality, Finance, Logistic, etc.). Therefore, a close collaboration with local and global functional experts is key. Moreover, the PDA strives for the continuous improvement of data and the relevant systems and processes in which it resides and acts as the single point of contact for product data topics.
Furthermore, the Product Data Analyst provides business insights, performs Supply Chain / Product Analytics and develops new reporting and analytic tools with Supply Chain users and IT.Perfect Candidate:
The perfect candidate is someone with minimum 5 years of experience with Master Data, Analytics & reporting and excellent knowledge of SAP/R3 (MM) and/or SAP/S4 applications. This person should have experience in pharma and specifically in the supply chain environment. We need someone with excellent English, German is only an advantage.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Start date: ASAP /end of March - early April
- Latest start date: May 1st
- End date: 1 year duration
- Extension: possible
- Work location: BS
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Home Office now. The team would expect the contractor to be able to come onsite, when possible.
- Travelling: no
- Team: Around 11 people
Your general accountability is defined by the corporate directives, guidelines and operating principles, as well as by the company's core values and behaviors. In this job, you will have one or more of several roles:
- Accountable and the point of contact for the end to end Product Data for Global Supply Chain Materials
- Initiating and Monitoring of product master data creation, change and retirement progress
- Responsible for acting as a connector between the technical data science resources and supply chain users for developing new Reporting & Analytics tools (and for Product Supply Chain Configuration)
- Translate business needs into master data / analytics requirements and translate analytical findings into real business solutions
- Gather supply chain / business users inputs for developing new state of the art tools, processes, reports
- Act as the data steward
- Responsible for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and managing expectations to adopt and implement FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable) data shared and engine processes, systems and tools.
- End to end responsibility for product master data for assigned product families and ensure implementation is completed on time
- Provide product insights and translate business needs into analytic requirements (diagnostic, descriptive, prescriptive analytics) to ensure good and fast decision-making.
- Drive data compliance to decisions and standards by auditing accuracy, readiness and completeness
- Leveraging data and analytics capabilities with business knowledge to enable the best decisions
- Active participation in the different product and project related working groups with an impact on Global Product Data Management
- Generation of Key Performance Indexes and health indicator
- Execution of periodic data audits and analysis with Data Content Owners
- Transforming organizational mindset and capability to drive value from data
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of SAP/R3 (MM) and/or SAP/S4 applications further experience with ERP systems are an advantage and supply chain systems. (SAP, APO, OMP)
- Experienced in Master Data
- Analytics & Reporting: Knows the Standard Analytics & Reporting Tools and their capabilities, is able to select the best Tool based on the business requirement.
- Supply chain management experience in pharma
- BS/MS Degree (life sciences, engineering and/or business disciplines preferred)
- Analytical Problem Solving - Ability to identify problems, define problem statements clearly and accurately and apply structured methodology to identify data-driven root causes. Entrpreneurial mindset - please give specific example in the CV
- Self-motivated, proactive, well organized, flexible, customer-oriented team player with a high level of communication skills
- Proven track record of translating analytical findings into real business solutions and transforming organizational mindset and capability to drive value from data.
- Excellent English
- Result driven with a flexible approach and able to navigate in a global environment
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong systems, process knowledge, and the ability to communicate and positively influence behaviors at all levels of the organization
- Understands issues from multiple perspectives and encourages direct and open discussions about important issues.
- Positive attitude - Perceives constant change and development as opportunity for the company, the process and him-/herself.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eager to learn new things
- Builds trustful and effective relationships.
- Listens to team members and makes efficient use of time in group setting
Nice to haves:
- Roche experience
- Process and project management experience: able to direct an analytics initiative from ideation through production and adoption and have an understanding of the life cycle of an analytics initiative and the common pitfalls.
- Advanced Analytics & Reporting skill set would be an asset: Proficient in one or more Reporting & Analytics tools. Like: BW, Tableau, Alteryx, SAC, GBT, IDQ (Informatica)
We offer you an interesting and varied job in a company rich in tradition and managed according to modern principles. You will carry out your tasks in an extremely international environment.
Are you interested?
Our recruiter Noemi Käslin is looking forward to receiving your complete electronic application (CV, certificates, diplomas).