As part of our HR team, you will support the HR Advisors in day-to-day operations as well as in exciting projects. You are a communicative and responsible personality and understand how to independently take on tasks and implement projects. We are looking forward to meeting you!
As P&O (People & Organization) Intern, you will support the definition and organization of recurring P&O activities in DSM Nutritional Products Headquarter and EMEA region in Kaiseraugst. Furthermore, you will get important insights on P&O processes, projects and initiatives.
- Provide P&O Advisors / Regional P&O Business Partners with advice and assistance on local policies, procedures, legislation and company agreements mainly for Switzerland.
- Support P&O projects on demand.
- Support the P&O Advisors / Business Partners in implementing processes of the annual cycle in the field of Talent Development, Performance Management, Engagement Survey, etc.
- Cooperate with country P&O on local cases and support P&O Advisors on processes, updating Organizational Management structures, systems, etc.
- Support P&O Communications within and outside the team incl. formulating the content, distributing & maintaining team sites.
- Manage overall administrative tasks; take care of Purchase order numbers for P&O department, coordination of social events and arrangements, etc.
- Support preparation / prepare various employment-related documents, manage letters and coordinate with HR Shared Services.
- Support recruitment processes for temporary positions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of P&O systems and practices – identify issues, propose, develop & implement solutions, across the region.
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in economics, law, psychology or completed commercial training with an affinity for Human Resources.
- First practical experience through internships or part-time jobs is an asset.
- Very good English and German language skills are required.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Good communication skills with a committed and independent way of working.
- Motivated, flexible and team-oriented personality.
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improving people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the ongoing success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Furthermore, we offer a flexible working time system, the possibility of a hybrid workplace (working from the office and from home), a mobility concept, discount in our canteen and coffee, water & fruits for free.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your CV, Motivation letter, and possible start date in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Joana Mary-Rapp via mail (email@example.com).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these reference checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.