Global Customer Service Operations Controller
You are part of Buhler’s global Customer Service team, shaping together the future of our Service business. You are responsible for the global Customer Service Operations controlling, defining global Service operations standards and ensure a high performance global Customer Service business. Do you have strong operations controlling background with good stakeholder and change management experience? Are you highly effective at operating in a complex matrix organization and have the ability to influence without direct authority?
- Lead CS Operations Controlling by managing the interfaces with the Regions, Businesses and supporting the global customer service organization to drive value stream performance
- Develop tools and reports to operationally plan and drive the CS business on all levels
- Establish and manage Value Streams performance in Customer Service according to established global financial management standards
- Effectively apply, and also train and coach the global service network on strategic and operational controlling processes and tools
- Continuous development of global standards and management guiding principles supporting an effective operations management system
- Responsible for supervision of the budgeting process bottom-up and top-down to product key level and deployment of frontloaded targets to region/country level as well as creation and verification of the monthly rolling global forecast
- Contact and support for the worldwide service network on controlling topics
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business education - MBA is of advantage
- Minimum 10 years experience in operations controlling
- Experience in direct and indirect leadership as well as people management
- Profound project management and strategic controlling skills
- Analytical and conceptual abilities
- Very good command of English - written and spoken - other languages an advantage
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit combined with a healthy dose of assertiveness
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Employer-funded pension plan
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We’re happy to help!