Amberg Technologies AG is a leading provider of integrated high-precision measuring system solutions for recording and analysis of structural information in the infrastructure sector. In-depth knowledge and a consistent focus of business activities on the field of infrastructure construction, especially tunnel and railway construction lead to world-renowned high-quality system solutions. Amberg Technologies AG is a Swiss SME operating worldwide within the Amberg Group.
For our team in Regensdorf (ZH) we are looking for an innovative, talented and experienced
- Draft specifications for measurement equipment deployed in the Rail industry identifying the specific customer needs and preferences related to the application
- Complete hardware and software design, coordinating with software development engineers and external contract resources.
- Interact with Software Engineers during the development of software and embedded (firmware) applications
- Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug free
- Act as a resident technological expert advisor to all departments
- Liaise with product manager to identify technical requirements and develop new solutions
- Determine project constraints including estimated time and costs
- Connect with customers to analyze user experience and gain constructive feedback
- Actively support the affiliated teams throughout the entire development phase, also including testing, documentation, validation and quality assurance
- A BSc. / MSc. degree in Electronic Engineering/ Mechatronics /Geomatics is required
- Dynamic professional with a minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Experience in converting customer needs in a final product specification
- Ability to design solutions which integrate software, sensors and embedded electronic on different platforms (e.g. trolleys, railway vehicles, trains, drones)
- Sound knowledge in various programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, C++ ) and cloud applications
- Experience in developing Rail monitoring devices
- Very good written and spoken command of English and /or German is required
- A motivated team awaits you along with a diverse and challenging position
- Great professional and personal growth opportunities
- Internal and external training offerings
- Flexible working hours
If you are accepting the challenges of our roadmap, let us know how you can contribute. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.