In this role you are required to
- Manage logistics (hotels, venue, catering, course materials, transport, AV, IT), side events, procurement activities, operations, schedules and production for the AO's flagship event the AO Davos Courses.
- Manage all related communication activities relating to the AO Davos Courses website
- Manage all freelancers and their requirements including HR and finance liaison, staff schedule and briefing for the AO Davos Courses.
- Design, manage and set up AO booth at the DKOU in Berlin, Germany. Coordinate project meetings with internal and external stakeholders and coordinate symposia together with our event owners
- Manage and support various AO employee events. Overall lead for the Davos Sounds Good Jazz concert and support biannual leadership forum, Summer Event and New Year's Dinners.
- Part of the AO Trustees Meeting event team: responsible for various tasks including coordinating side meetings, setting up registration, social events, transportation, catering, reimbursements, AV, intercompany invoicing, CRM (salesforce) administration.
- Optimization of event logistics
- Oversee budgeting process for respective events.
- Represent C&E on merchandising task force and manage all orders for C&E
To master this challenge you have
- A bachelor's degree and or event specific further education
- A minimum of five years professional event management experience in similar positions, both client and/or agency side experience acceptable
- Proven experience in producing complex events with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing online or hybrid events
- Experience in event marketing, website content editing and communications
- Excellent event problem-solving skills
- Project and process management skills
- Influencing and networking abilities
- Strong communication skills in both English and German
- Familiarity within a cross-cultural/-discipline working environment
Working for us, you can expect:
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team
- Modern infrastructure
- Employment conditions which match the requirements and offer a high degree of flexibility regarding working hours and location