Bioptron AG is a Swiss company that develops and manufactures medically certified light therapy devices. Over the past 30 years Bioptron has become a global brand that stands for innovative medical healthcare product. Bioptron AG is part of Zepter International group of companies, recognized for its high quality, state of the art, innovative household products contributing to the Live Better - Live Longer mission of the Company.
For our headquarters in Wollerau (Swizerland) we are looking for a
As part of the Medical department, you will develop and implement strategies and tactical plans and sales for Bioptron medical devices at international level.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Creation and development of new markets for Bioptron Hyperlight portfolio, as well as support and develop already established markets.
- Conducting consulting and sales discussions with customers and health professionals aiming to involve new customers and KOLs.
- Answer medical questions concerning products, to professional and private customers and patients, having face-to-face conversations.
- Train sales force reps regarding medical aspects.
- Build and maintain relationships in order to expand successful partnerships in line with company strategy.
- Organize, manage and execute product trainings, sales meetings, webinars.
- Organize and support medical conferences and congresses.
- Participation in national and international trade fairs.
- Participation in the creation of marketing material and sales strategies.
- Represent the competencies and responsibilities of the Medical Department to other members from Sales, Marketing and Market Access, Regulatory, R&D in a cross-functional matrix organization (local and global).
- Support the Medical Advisor with Medical Affairs Duties.
- Contribute to the advancement of the therapeutic area by initializing, implementing, supporting and coordinating clinical research projects.
- Distil clear content from scientific data, creating reviews of relevant publications aiming to improve sales.
- Contribute to the creation of compelling sales concepts and medical sales advice in collaboration with the marketing team. Contribute to the content of promotional and sales materials
- Proactively contributing to postmarket surveillance and vigilance.
- Bachelor or Master in Life Sciences
- Sales talent
- Very good communication skills, you can present complex information professionally to different target groups.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is a must.
- Readiness of mind, high degree of independent and structured work method.
- Commitment, team player and flexibility.
- Ability to manage different projects in parallel.
- Willingness to travel
What we are offering you:
- Stimulating international work environment
- Flexible working arrangement
- Continuous learning in Medical and regulatory affairs, at national and international level
- Continuous expanding opportunities
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including the possible employment start date and your salary expectation by e-mail to email@example.com
BIOPTRON AG, Human Resources, Heike Hüss
Sihleggstrasse 23, 8832 Wollerau, 043 888 24 48, www.bioptron.com