Our client, a leading Medical Device Company is looking for a Test Engineer in LabVIEW (German Speaking) near Zug, Switzerland.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Collaboration in Projects in the development of LabVIEW software for test systems
- Participation in the creation of requirements for new test systems
- Participation in the creation of concepts and software design * Creation of functional specifications based on requirements and created concepts
- Creation of cost and time estimates for implementation
- Realization of the software, tests and documentation of the Systems in German
- Support with qualification and validation
- Handover to the user including training
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Degree as an engineer from ETH or FH specializing in electrical engineering, automation, computer science or related areas
- Very good LabVIEW knowledge; At least 5 years of experience with programming and debugging (Level Certified LabVIEW Developer CLD, Design Patterns: OO, PPLs), no young professionals
- Experience in the development, maintenance and debugging of test systems (consisting of software, Electronics and mechanics)
- Practical experience with NI hardware and electronics (troubleshooting, circuit analysis, wiring)
- Experience in team-based and agile software development (source code management and parallel development, Scrum, Kanban)
- Responsible and reliable way of working, team-minded and communicative
- Very good knowledge of German written and spoken and English
If its an interest to you than apply asap and if the profile look interesting than I will be happy to speak with you to share more details regarding the position. Incase not, than I will reach out to for an another suitable role for sure.
Its an urgent position with a deadline to submit the candidates by 1st February (Monday) 4:00 pm , so please reply soon.
Good wishes :)
Randstad (Schweiz) AG