Monitor, analyze and remediate security events / incidents and perform end-users security training and support.
- Monitor, analyze and remediate security events / incidents
- Perform end-users security training and support
- Conduct phishing tests
- Perform access & permissions audits (incl. reporting)
- Support for new security solutions design and implementation
- Administer and maintain security solutions (SIEM, Antivirus, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with Security requirements and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent, further education in Information Security (ITIL is a plus)
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Ability to interact with all levels, reliable team-player and able to work independently with a hands-on approach
Tillotts Pharma (www.tillotts.com) is a fast-growing international specialty pharma company located outside of Basel, employing over 300 employees in Switzerland and abroad. More information can be found about us here. You can also learn more about Tillotts’ history here. Our employees will be happy to give you reasons why they enjoy working for Tillotts, and why we are a Great Place to Work® Not yet convinced? Have a look at our fringe benefits or contact our HR team, who will gladly provide more information about Tillotts.
Please note that we only accept direct applications (no recruitment companies)
- Human Resources, Tillotts Pharma AG