One of our clients, a Swiss Bank in Zurich, is looking for a Test Manager to assist in test planning and execution phases. Furthermore, his/her responsibilities will be:
- Understand the business requirements, functional solution and help in preparing test strategy, test planning etc;
- Coordinate and clarify requirement queries with business users;
- Prepare status reports with daily progress, issues and risks;
- Assist in test execution plan;
- Drive defect calls and coordinate with business users, vendors;
- Defect retest and planning;
- Plan and track test execution activities;
- Update test management team on the status of various activities;
- Highlight risks & issues with associated mitigation;
- Prepare and present test execution progress to various stakeholders;
- Knowing when/how to say No to things which are not feasible.
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland.
- Candidate must be able to start in May/June 2021 (remote start within Switzerland is possible during COVID-19 pandemic).
Why joining Synechron?
As a fast-growing company, we are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
What we are offering to you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility within our subsidiaries.
- A careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra advantages.