We will offer the world's leading exchange for digital assets. Where professionals can access, transfer and store value. Powered by best-in-class services covering every step of the value chain, end-to-end. To be run firmly on trusted regulation – the Swiss way.
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That's why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Product Lead - Exchange
The Product Lead – Exchange is a product & team leader and an advocate of SDX's global Trading & Exchange Service. The primary goal of this London or Zurich based position, is to lead and facilitate the extension of the SDX Trading & Exchange service supporting SDX's Global Product portfolio.
What You Will Do
- Work with SDX Product Heads in an externally facing, but internally focused role harmonizing the SDX Trading & Exchange Service roadmap with client / network demand
- Collaborate in creating and validating the SDX Trading & Exchange roadmap to ensure alignment from a business and technical perspective
- Determine input into and maintain an actionable backlog for product development teams
- Advocate for proper prioritization within the SDX Product portfolio based on measurable value to clients and SDX, as well as legal, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Be present in the global market, supporting field teams as a voice of SDX's Trading & Exchange Service
- Collaborate cross functionally with stakeholders including clients, product development, legal, compliance and regulatory functions to continually align on Trading & Exchange Service offering requirements
What You Bring
- 10+ years' experience of capital markets, specifically in trading and exchanges
- Experience with end-to-end development and the launch of successful global financial products
- Transparent, collaborative and concise communicator who is constantly looking for opportunities to increase velocity and remove roadblocks
- Previous experience in building, launching and scaling trading & exchange services
- Superb oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability drive consensus and articulate benefits and trade-offs
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of distributed ledger technology
If you have any questions, please contact Simon Clarke firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.