SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That's why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Junior Business Analyst
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock Exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you'd like to work in a highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be.
You will be responsible for the delivery of business and IT requirements that support the agile project teams. Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders to translate their requirements into functional solutions, you will be involved in impact analysis and coordinate efforts for a variey of projects.
What You Will Do
- Translate needs into requirements and conduct conceptual discussions with product managers, business architects, developers and other stakeholders
- Elicit and specify business and IT requirements based on the input of subject matter experts
- Apply a structured approach to problem solving by using business analysis techniques and frameworks
- Analyse the impact of new requests in terms of required new functionalities and processes
- Taking ownership of selected project activities/challenges and tracking them through to resolution
- Support the development and optimization of business processes in collaboration with operations teams
What You Bring
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science (Software Engineering), Information Systems or Mathematics
- Experience of requirements analysis/engineering in the financial industry, preferably to the level of software requirements and specifications
- Very eager and willing to deepen the skills in business analysis and to quickly gain deep financial markets industry knowledge
- Knowledge of common business analysis modelling tools and frameworks (e.g. UML, BPMN)
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to work independently following guidance and supervision
- Enjoys a culture of mutual trust and a strong desire to work with a diverse cross-section of people
If you have any questions, please contact Subanthiya Ramalingam.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.