If you want to use your proven skills to build up and help the digital transformation within a innovative MedTech company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your key responsibilities:
As an IT Application Manager, you will play a major role in the company digitalization and new software implementation. Working within the IT Team, you will lead the change acceptance of the new software introduction by having a good understanding of the tools and preparing the key user to adapt to the new environment. You can challenge existing processes and propose IT related solutions to simplify the flows and initiate changes. You are also very accurate and take pride in maintaining a high level of data quality by auditing regular data integrity.
- Advanced IT studies with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Applications Management
- Professional in Microsoft solutions (M365 - SharePoint, Business Central, Teams, Exchange, etc. & Application - PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI)
- Good knowledge of intranet solutions
- Knowledge of M-Files & CAQ would be an advantage
- Excellent teaching abilities with experience in schooling on all organizational levels
- Business fluent in German, English and French
- Continuous business improvement mindset with high interest and comprehension for automated IT business processes
- Excellent knowledge of controlling and accounting principles
- Good knowledge of the medical industry and related norms ex: ISO 13485 / FDA guideline
- Live a positive performance culture focused on concrete results and solutions
- Live flat hierarchies and an open-door culture
- Believe in the positive impact of teamwork and mutual respect
- Protect the health and respect the personality of our employee
- Our location on Lake Murten is close to Bern, Fribourg and Neuchâtel and can be reached in a short time by public transport
This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic, autonomous, and improvement-minded professional to embrace a team-based culture. You will be based in Muntelier and Yverdon-les-Bains.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to come work for a company that strive to improve patient safety, then please do not hesitate in applying!
RUETSCHI TECHNOLOGY AG
Jessica Lichtsteiner, HR Business Partner
Fabrikstrasse 35, CH-3286 Muntelier
+41 58 400 95 00