Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the western region of Switzerland and to strengthen our team we are looking for a
As a field sales representative, you are the sales and technical representative of the company. You look after a defined customer portfolio within your sales region and are a technical product specialist for one or more product segments. You will report directly to the business unit manager.
For this role, you will bring several years of experience in orthopedic/spine implant sales. Very good negotiation and communication skills are just as important as a high degree of customer and results orientation. You are familiar with the structures and processes in Swiss hospitals and have successfully handled such accounts. French as native language, German and English skills complete your profile.
Your main responsibilities:
- Active selling of the product portfolio (cross selling) to customers
- Technical support and assistance to customers and interested parties (technical support, OP support, product workshops, staff training)
- Ongoing market observation and continuous exchange with customer
- Continuous acquisition of new customers: Identification of new business opportunities, customer segments as well as cross- and upselling potentials; consistent processing and exploitation of these opportunities
- Proposing measures to optimize sales results, sales and marketing performance, market appearance and market presence
- Supporting the marketing department in the implementation of sales promotion measures
- Participation in regional meetings and congresses
- Reporting to the business unit manager on time and according to guidelines
- Periodic control and monitoring of target agreements
- Maintenance of the CRM system
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Basic commercial or technical or medical training
- Several years of experience in the sale of orthopedic / spine implants
- Strong affinity for sales as well as a high degree of customer orientation and commitment
- Highly developed contact and communication skills as well as excellent negotiation skills
- Good self-organization, independent and goal-oriented way of working combined with a high degree of result orientation
- Confident handling of modern communication tools, MS Office and willingness to learn other software programs
- Understanding of health economic and political contexts
This dynamic job position requires a willingness to travel (up to 70%).
This is a unique opportunity to develop your international experience and be a part of a truly global team. Zimmer Biomet offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application online.
For this position we accept direct applications only.