Numab Therapeutics AG is an expanding, clinical stage Swiss biotech company based in Wädenswil, Kanton Zürich. The company is focused on the discovery and development of innovative, antibody fragment-based therapeutics with a focus on immuno-oncology. With our breakthrough antibody-discovery and multi-specifics engineering platform, we engage in proprietary projects as well as collaborative research on behalf of partners in the pharmaceutical industry.
To support our late-stage preclinical and early stage clinical development projects we are looking for a
You will be responsible for supporting the project team and team leader to drive the project through timely decision points and milestones from late stage research through formal IND-enabling studies and completion of clinical proof of concept in the therapeutic areas of oncology and autoimmune diseases. This role contributes to the successful execution of project plans by coordinating the project team to deliver on project objectives. In this cross-functional role, you will join the project management function and your main responsibilities are:
- Establish and maintain comprehensive project plans in collaboration with project team and project leader in accordance with company strategy and agreed objectives and goals.
- Ensure accurate activity planning and appropriate resource allocation
- Organize and facilitate project team meetings, prepare and present project management slides for project teams and management
- Monitor project progression and proactively identify opportunities, gaps and risks
- Communicate, document and archive project team activities and decisions.
- Ensure alignment of project team members, line-functions and third-party contractors to deliver results on time and at appropriate quality and cost as per agreed objectives.
- Oversee, prepare, and control project budgets including resources and costs, collaborating with corporate finance and R&D functions.
- Ensure that service providers are managed efficiently and effectively
- Help establish and implement project management tools across projects and effective and efficient processes
- Master or Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences.
- Project management training or PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience in the life sciences, preferably biotech or pharma
- General understanding of the drug development process, experience in the therapeutic areas of oncology and / or rheumatology would be considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience in any of the key functions of drug development a plus (e.g. pre-clinical research, toxicology, regulatory, clinical, bio-analytics, translational, manufacturing).
- Financial acumen with capability to plan and oversee project budgets.
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools and methodology to effectively employ Project Management software to manage complex project timelines and resources.
Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships with project team members and key stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional clarity, logic, and to the point communication
- Good listener, fast learner with exceptional ability to understand and simplify complex problems, identify key issues, and devise pragmatic solutions while keeping the big picture and goal in mind
- Exceptional organizational skills and focus
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex information effectively.
- Track record of good decision making and exercising sound judgment with irreproachable integrity.
- Self-motivated with the desire to help and achieve and the ability to translate strategy into action.
- Hands-on, respectful, collaborative approach based on mutual trust and support
- Excellent written and verbal English; German is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook
What we offer
Are you looking for an inspiring, entrepreneurial atmosphere and want to be part of a dynamic team where you can make your contributions count? We are looking for skilled people who are eager to make an impact. We are offering a permanent position in an innovative environment as well as a competitive compensation package including a participation in the success of the company, and opportunities to advance your career in a growing organization.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with reference number NB058 to email@example.com.