Rothschild & Co
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. We offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
With a team of 3,800 talented financial services specialists on the ground in 40 countries across the world, we provide independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments. As a family-controlled business that has been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years, we can rely on an unrivalled network of specialists and are known for our track-record of outstanding execution in financial services.
Rothschild & Co Wealth Management
For over 200 years, Rothschild & Co’s freedom to offer objective advice and our commitment to personal service have combined to shape and grow our private clients’ wealth, building value for generations. Our dynamic growth and ambitious targets in relation to quality, innovation and reliability have created a need for the above-mentioned role.
Overview of Role
The Regulatory & Corporate Affairs Department is right at the heart of our Bank being responsible for a wide range of corporate topics and making sure that our corporate governance and structure is well organised and that we as a corporation look good towards the regulators, our staff and our clients. As such, it has the unique responsibility for all corporate law, governance and regulatory matters as well as for the corporate communication and marketing.
We are now looking for a new team member to support us within the regulatory and corporate law area who is bringing a combination of a solid legal background as well as excellent organisational and communication skills. If you are as passionate for corporate structuring and FINMA Circulars as well as for organising meetings and events and drafting various texts, we should definitely meet!
- Drafting legal documents, e.g. circular resolutions, minutes, proxies, minutes, etc.
- Drafting and maintenance of corporate documents like Articles of Association and Organizational Business Rules
- Maintaining share registers, signatory lists and commercial registry entries
- Correspondence with external lawyers, auditors and other external and internal stakeholders in English and German
- Setting-up and organizing logistics of various senior management meetings like Board of Directors, Executive Committee etc.
- Maintaining corporate structure and organisational charts
- Answering shareholder-relevant requests and KYCs
- Drafting of regulatory filings for Swiss and EU jurisdictions
- Provision of administrative support to the Head of Regulatory and Corporate Affairs
Qualifications and requirements
- Swiss Legal or Paralegal degree or respective experience in Swiss corporate law
- Understanding of EU corporate law is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably in financial industry, and in collaboration with senior executives
- High proficiency in English and German, spoken and written (good understanding of French is an asset)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with MS Office
The ideal candidate
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask and stay calm in hectic situations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a strong service and client orientation
- A good team player with an independent, flexible and discrete work attitude
- High quality standards and business drive
- Confident to work with managers of various levels of seniority both internal to Rothschild & Co and external
- Rothschild & Co is committed to safeguarding and enhancing the health and wellbeing of all its employees. To support this, Rothschild & Co provides all employees with a range of healthcare services and benefits that aim to support their overall wellbeing
- We are conducive to creating a working environment and culture where people can succeed
- We provide a variety of inhouse trainings, as well as tuition assistance for further education and training courses
- Everyone can choose to incorporate agile working principles into their working week
- Over the recent months we have learned a great deal about the adaptability, commitment and resilience of our people. We believe there are opportunities for all of us to enhance our working lives and outcomes, by applying a more flexible approach to where and when we work and up to 40% of your work time can be performed from home.
If you are curious to learn more about us and have valuable experiences in a similar role, then please submit your CV, Cover Letter and supporting documents through our recruitment tool.