DePuy Synthes, a $10 billion franchise within Johnson & Johnson, is a market-leader in the Orthopedic implants industry.
This role will require an ambitious, continuous improvement attitude, that will drive improvements in core activities, improved business relationships and that will participate in the crafting of future initiatives for the teams.
Responsible for the Financial integrity of Inventory Goss to Net of the Depuy Synthes BU under their control in sourcing companies. Full ownership of FP&A including but not limited to PII, Inventory Reserves.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Providing financial leadership and governance, key responsibilities include:
- Team Management - position direct reports with clear and adequate directions, expectations.ssists in setting direction to achieve financial objectives.
- Supporting month end close activities within own Team:
- Inventory Reporting, Provision Calculations, FAA, CIP, S&OP, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Audit Requests
- Monthly/quarterly BVA and MoM analysis, etc.
- Reviews and ensures accuracy of analysis, challenges assumptions, and implements corrective actions. Proactively investigates and explains variances and ensures timely completion of financial reporting requirements.
- Build positive relationships with the global Finance/ PIC COE community driving consistent reporting and standardization.
- Promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, compliance, and actively support our compliance program- related initiatives and activities.
- Global Finance business partner, key responsibilities include:Providing financial leadership – key contact to all financial questions; Co-ordinate and govern Financial reviews with key business partners including PLAN/Commercial Org.
- Collaborating with and supporting other functional areas, as required
- Ad hoc analysis
- Act as lead and support on a wide variety of supply chain projects and initiatives.
- Process improvements: Develop, enhance, and implement models to improve the accuracy of financial reporting and improve decision making processes suitable for the fast-paced environment
- Participate in process improvements within area of responsibility, ranging from streamlining existing processes to initiatives that add value in the broader context.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
University / Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant (desirable for Data Analytics role)
- 6+ year Finance/accounting/Controlling experience (Supply Chain)
Interpersonal skills / characteristics
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Proactive, energetic, and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to build effective business relationships