The Corporate Development team is responsible for the growth strategy of Swiss Post's new business division "Communication Services" (KS). We develop market strategies, find and evaluate potential partners and are responsible for M&A projects including the integration of acquired companies. As partners, we advise the various business units of KS and support them in implementing new business models that advance the digitization of Switzerland and Europe.
Do you have experience in Corporate Finance / M&A and want to work on growth strategies and acquisitions within the Tech / digital market? Then join our diverse team, support us and make an important contribution to the development of KS!
Your field of activity
- Lead and / or contribute to complex M&A projects, from the approach of potential targets, the assessment of business plans, valuations, the preparation of NBOs, Due Diligence management, until SPA negotiations, signings and closings;
- Coordinate M&A project teams on the relevant topics and act as a touchpoint for central functions (Finance, Legal, IT/Tech, Human Resources, etc.);
- Prepare documents for our internal M&A committees for decision-making;
- Play an active role in shaping the M&A processes and methods in the team;
- Define inorganic growth strategies and identify synergy potentials for Swiss Post by analysing market and business models;
- Deduct market-screening analysis and prioritize potential M&A targets in long- and shortlists.
Your main work place will be Bern. If required, you can also work 2–3 days a week in our office in Zurich or from home.
- University degree in business administration or a technical degree with relevant trainings in finance;
- Experience in Corporate Finance / M&A;
- Strong interest for tech and digital business topics;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills as well the ability to learn quickly;
- You are also a team player and keen to take initiatives;
- Fluent in German and English. French or Italian are a plus.
Swiss Post unit
Head of Screening & M&A Projects