We are the company that brings a smile to children's faces. To children big and small all around the world. And we are doing that already 6 billion times a year. But we are not just making a drink, we are also committed to play our part in creating a healthier and greener world. We are the best employer for thirsty people, that enjoy plenty of challenges and take responsibility in a growing company.
The Senior International Business Controller role offers an exciting opportunity to lead financial performance across the company and franchisees owned business operations in the fast growing UK, EU and Export markets.
The role will provide finance partnership to International Sales & Marketing Leadership Team and will support organic business growth, as well as expansion via new product launches, penetration into the new distribution channels and M&A.
The Senior International Business Controller will support the delivery of ambitious revenue growth targets through the execution of sales and marketing strategies, whilst ensuring proper ROI and control of marketing and overhead cost.
In collaboration with the Group and Local Accounting teams, will assure accurate bookkeeping and timely IFRS reporting.
The role will be based in Baar, Switzerland and reports directly to Capri Sun Global Director of Group Controlling.
At our location in Baar we are looking for you (m/f/d) as:
Senior International Business Controller
- Provide finance leadership and business partnership to VP International Sales & Marketing and regional Commercial teams
- Support Revenue growth via execution of annual plans and strategic programs
- Drive profit margin expansion through optimization of Product Mix, Pricing and Go-To-Market channels
- Create Annual Plans, Monthly Rolling Forecasts in close collaboration with the regional Sales and Marketing teams and in line with the Group Controlling guidelines
- Control Marketing investment and overhead cost vs. annual plans and forecasts
- Analyse actual results and variance drivers vs. plans / forecasts / prior year and provide suggestions to the management team on an improvement action
- Analyse different business cases - new product launches, new distribution channels, marketing strategies, business integration / M&A - involving the creation of multi-year financial business plans; also considering process and organizational questions
- Control credit risks and optimize Cash Flow via improvement of Working Capital
- Build monthly accruals for marketing and overhead cost and track spending against it
- Support development of financial systems and processes in line with the Group Finance strategy to enhance data quality and analytical capabilities
- Provide competitive insights to the regional and corporate management teams
- Build financial capabilities of the regional Sales & Marketing teams
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Controlling of multinational FMCG
- A master's degree and preferably relevant designations such as ACCA
- Proven working experience in Sales / Business Controlling function
- Ability to analyse Sales and Marketing data, financial performance of the business and translate it into the actionable insights
- Proven Finance leadership skills with the ability to provide constructive challenges to the business partners
- Strong communication skills and project management experience
- Self-starter with can-do attitude and ability to work independently
- Team player able to build cross-functional network within the matrix / regional organizations
- Fluent oral/written communication skills in English
- IT savvy and hands on experience with SAP, SAC, BW and MS Office
What you can expect
- Broad variety of tasks and freedom to act
- Plenty of opportunities to challenge and drive things forward
- Enjoying taking off together with motivated and professional colleagues
- The chance to shape a loved brand that makes people smile all around the world
- An established and growing company with a strong reputation
Capri Sun Group Holding AG