- Work in a lean, agile and highly motivated team
- Bring in your own ideas and be part of the decision making
- Besides the default social benefits, we offer a number of additional perks
- An office in the heart of Zurich, 3 minutes from Bellevue
- You are responsible for the planning and managing of a crucial migration project for all Ringier publishers
- You accompany the project in an advisory manner up to the successful transfer and operational implementation
- You provide transparency on project statutes and ensure meeting deadlines
- You initiate and moderate meetings on design and development of required features of the brands
- You create project documentation and project reports for business owners and stakeholders
- You work in a multicultural environment with teams in multiple geographical locations
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems / Technology, Business Management, Project Management or related fields or equivalent educational qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management with various methodologies and tools of project management
- Proven track record of successful project deliveries in fast-paced, multicultural Environment
- Leadership, strong communication and project management skills, time management and problem solving skills
- High social competence, initiative, willingness to take responsibility, ability to work in a team
- Technical skills and background in media is an advantage
- Fluent in English (written and oral), German is considered an advantage
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application with salary expectations.
For this position we only consider direct applications.
+41 44 259 63 99
Ringier AG is an innovative, digitalised and diversified Swiss media company operating in Europe, Asia and Africa. Its portfolio includes around 125 subsidiaries in the print, digital media, radio, ticketing, entertainment and e-commerce sectors and leading online marketplaces for cars, property and jobs. As a venture capital provider, Ringier supports innovative digital start-ups. Ringier, a family company founded in 1833 as a publishing house and printing press, has invested consistently in digitalisation and global expansion in recent years. In 2019, the company's some 7,100 employees, operating in 19 different countries, generated revenues of 984.8 million CHF. Today, over 72 per cent of its operating profit already comes from digital, where Ringier is a leader among European media companies. Ringier's core values are independence, freedom of expression and a pioneering spirit.