CBRE Group Inc, a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world's leading real estate services company with three divisions: Leasing, Capital Markets and Global Workplace Solutions. With over 100,000 employees, it serves customers around the globe at well over 500 locations.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions provides integrated facility management services on all continents. In Switzerland, too, the GWS division provides technical, infrastructural and commercial facility management services for customers from all industries.
For our support area Finance / Controlling with location Schweizerhalle (near Basel) we are looking for a
In this function, you are responsible for providing relevant and timely financial information to the Directors of the business to enable a balanced and objective assessment of the country’s strategy and objectives.
The successful candidate is responsible for:
- Both the financial management and monitoring of the internal control environment
- Developing templates for management reporting packs in the region and complying with standard templates
- Managing reporting of results into CBRE group systems, including HFM, Cash flow and cash forecast into E-Treasury, and Tax pack reporting
- Evaluate system processes procedures and suggest system enhancements to further automate and improve efficiencies
- Providing relevant and timely financial information to the Directors of the business to enable a balanced and objective assessment of the country’s strategy and objectives
You want to manage and develop yourself and others while collaborating across boundaries? In addition to a commercial excellence, a clear communication style and strong integrity, you also have the following qualifications:
- Certified financial expert or studies at a university or Fachhochschule with a focus on finance
- Experience with finance systems (SAP) and US corporate reporting (US-GAAP, SOX)
- Ideally worked in a complex multinational with hands on experience of managing teams in continental Europe
- Self-motivated and ambitious person with a great adaptability
- Native German and fluent English is a must
We are looking for a committed personality with a calm manner who’s able to work under pressure and has excellent time management and organizational skills
This is what we offer:
- Open and innovative working environment with creative opportunities
- Regional and international development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
- CBRE GWS as a global player in the service sector with well-known clients from a multinational environment
- Good general conditions, e.g. min. five weeks of holiday as well as an attractive pension fund solution.
Did we catch your interest in our open position? Then please send us your complete application documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation (including your salary expectations)
- Certificates and references
in one pdf file to the following e-mail address: gws.Jobs-Basel@cbre.com
Contact: CBRE GWS GmbH, Mattenstrasse 22, 4002 Basel, Switzerland
For further information: http://www.cbre.com/EN/Pages/Home.aspx
In a nutshell:
Start of contract: immediately or upon agreement
Place of work: Muttenz, Switzerland
Duration of contract: fixed-term contract
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are only accepting direct applications for this position.