Test Engineer (m/f/d)
For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Test Engineer until the end of 2020, with option for extension.
In the field of Lab Automation, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work together within a motivated team. The laboratory automation system consists of several integrated components, i.e. diagnostic analyzers, transportation HW, computer HW and SW as well as consumables. To develop and optimize an entire diagnostic laboratory solution we need your experience to complete our customers team.
You will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes. Your main task will be to design, execute & document test cases on component, system and solution level.
As the perfect new team member, you have already gained some verification and validation experiences in the field of medical diagnostics and bring experience in laboratory automation. You have a basic electrical background or understanding and you like to configure larger systems mechanically as well as electronically. A certain affinity to IT controlled HW is beneficial.
- Integration of system components to a final solution, including hands-on activities with respect to mechanical, electronic and software aspects
- Reviewing requirement and specification documentation to ensure clarity and testability
- Designing & executing test cases for hardware, software, and consumables
- Analyzing and documenting test results, reporting and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
- Collaborating with different system component development areas and teams
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Verification and validation
- University degree or comparable in engineering or life science, with experience in the field of medical diagnostics; Graduates can also apply for the vacant position as long as they come from the disciplines mentioned and already have experience in the laboratory environment
- 2 years of working experience in verification & validation of products in a highly regulated environment
- Strong experience in system integration of distributed systems, preferably in the diagnostics industry
- Dynamic, flexible and solution-oriented person. Strong troubleshooting skills and a “Solution thinking” mindset in a multidisciplinary approach is required
- English level at least B2 or higher (the hole documentation is written in English)
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes
Nice to Haves
- Obstinate personality who sees problems as a challenge
- A proactive, open personality, which is characterized by a high level of service
- Previous experience in the GXP / IVD area
- German is a plus
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!