Senior Product Manager Digital Banking
We are looking for new colleagues to take the ownership for our Products, Solutions and Competence Centers.
The Group Product department at CREALOGIX has the mission to define the consolidated product roadmap towards one common platform: align our product portfolio and to support the migration of customers to the Digital Banking Hub in collaboration with the local units.
We offer these jobs at our offices in Stuttgart (Germany), Barcelona (Spain) and Zurich (Switzerland).
Take the responsibility for one of these modules:
Frontend & Design
CREALOGIX offers a comprehensive set of modules supporting the provision of omni-channel user interfaces and their UX/UI design as well as solutions that support the interaction between the bank and their clients, such as notification and communication tools.
Portfolio & Trading
CREALOGIX offers a comprehensive set of modules in the area of portfolio and accounts reporting and integrated trading, both for professional and non-professional users.
Identification & Authentification
CREALOGIX offers a comprehensive set of modules in the area of identification and authentification for login, reporting and communication between bank and customers.
- Generating ideas and developing propositions
- Producing business cases for the product in your area of responsibility
- Setting pricing for the modules
- Developing and communicating product and portfolio plans to the business
- Developing roadmaps for the modules
- Being an expert of your own modules
- Producing and implementing product and solution launch plans
- Producing sales and support material
- Supporting sales calls and events
- Collecting and assessing local requirements to come to a consolidated view on market needs
- Working with local experts to ensure synchronization with regional and market specifics
- Track record of working towards strategic goals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the area of advisory processes
- Profound experience and functional understanding of your topic
- Experience in interacting with clients, markets, partners and stakeholders
- Having insights into competitive products and companies
- Understanding of markets and potential opportunities
- Experience in coordinating and guiding distributed teams
- Can-do attitude and the willingness and ambition to build up your environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Europe
At CREALOGIX we work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.