REACT NATIVE Developer
The outstanding position is based in our European Headquarters in Zug/Switzerland. Dodax is a fast growing e-commerce company which sells media products, toys, IT equipment and a lot more online. We are offering millions of products to customers all over the world using our own software platform.
This software platform is the engine that powers our whole business. From providing costumers with an easy and convenient shopping (and paying) experience up to managing the complex logistics that deliver packages to our customers as reliably as promised - our software platform does it all and even more.
Given our rapid expansion, one of our high priorities (which is both of best interest to us and our customers) is speeding up the execution of processes by enabling local ownership and control. In order to implement this local control and to continuously serve our customers across the world, we are further investing in an operating team based in our European headquarters in Zug/Switzerland.
This team promotes our expansion and boosts innovative development as well as operational management of features and platform services which support the unique needs of our worldwide business as well as the customer experience.
- Support the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and maintenance).
- Write unit and UI tests to identify issues.
- Work in an agile team side by side with business specialists, program managers, software engineers and designers.
- Rock solid, proven experience with REACT NATIVE.
- Understanding and previous experience with Android, iOS, Windows firmware.
- Experience in defining and implementing unit and end-to-end tests for mobile (eg. Jest, Detox).
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Git, Github.
- Good Linux knowledge.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Previous experience with Webpack and Redux strongly desired.
- Good understanding of Agile / SCRUM framework.
- Previous E-commerce experience.
- Experience with AWS.
- Independent working environment from Design to Go Live.
- Changing and interesting topics.
- Opportunity to travel abroad.
- Flexible working.
- Part of a young, international, diverse, talented and motivated team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- Experience in the software industry, taking a product through its complete lifecycle.
- Excellent analytical and social skills with the ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines.
- Maturity, judgement and proven ability to build strong relationships.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Art der Stelle Vollzeit