Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extendpeople's lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society'smost challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthroughtreatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Wealso aim to provide a shareholder return that rewards those who invest theirmoney, time and ideas in our company.
At Novartis Pharma Schweiz we are primarily responsiblefor Novartis products which are patent protected and are on prescription in theSwiss domestic market. Become a part of our team! We are looking for a:
* Fulfils responsibilities as Clinical Research Medical Advisor (CRMA) for clinical studies from feasibility to end of study
* Collaborates with Field Medical Excellence (FME) and Clinical Operations, advises / recommends potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of medical experts
* Designs, initiates, conducts and publishes local Phase IV including non-interventional studies in the affiliate to help facilitate market access and adoption within country
* Supports investigator-initiated research studies aligned with the Global Clinical Development Plan and Medical Affairs studies
* Participates in the development of strategic plans in collaboration with other functions (e.g. Medical Information and Communication (MIC), Marketing and market access, regulatory affairs) to drive the success of Novartis products
* Participates in gathering clinical insights / needs / feedback from medical experts / customers in country and communicates to internal partners including Marketing and Global Development teams
* Raises awareness of Novartis products / disease areas through the publication of manuscripts, presentations and training, according to compliance and local regulations
* Provides a source of key medical knowledge on the company's products
* Builds professional relationships with country level medical experts and participates on cross-functional internal teams
* Understands pathways for communication between Country and key Global colleagues / product teams
* MD, PharmD, Pharmacist, PhD and other life sciences with solid medical/ technical background
* Previous experience in medical affairs is required
* 2-3 years Pharma experience
* German or French (mother tongue), very good knowledge of the other language is an asset, fluent in English (oral and written)
* Good leadership, management and planning skills
* State of the art knowledge in scientific area.
* Extensive knowledge of all aspects of drug development, GCP and local regulations.
* Good analytical skills.
* Understanding of marketing principles and strategies.