Our customer, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, is looking for a cooperative and customer oriented
Associate Scientist or Scientist in Bioanalytics
As part of a bioanalytical group within biologics technical development, you will be responsible for the analysis and characterization of cell and gene therapy products in early phase clinical development. You will support the group in the timely achievement of agreed-upon milestones in adequate quality and quantity.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Execution of methods for the determination of biological activity/potency and purity
* Performance of various cell culture methods
* Performance of other techniques such as FACS, cell-based assays, ELISA, qPCR
* Data evaluation and documentation
* Technical organization of the laboratory
Your background includes:
* University degree in Life Science (e.g. Biology or Biochemistry) or apprenticeship as a Laboratory Technician in Biology
* Specialization in cell biology
* Hands-on experience with FACS and cell-based assays is required
* Work experience in a BSL-2 environment is desirable
* Good English skills are required; German skills would be a plus
* Team player
* Customer oriented mindset
Assignment start: ideally February 2018
Assignment duration: planned for one year
Do you have a solid background in cell biology and hands-on experience with FACS and other cell-based assays? If you are additionally used to work in a BSL-2 environment, then you might be the person we are looking for.
Please do not hesitate and apply this very day. Please send your complete application documents (CV, testimonials, diplomas) to Nicole Blum at Kelly Scientific Resources Basel nicole.blum(at)kellyservices.ch or apply online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and to presenting your background and motivation to our client.