Our customer, an internationally leading pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, is looking for a
In this position you will collaborate with a team consisting of statisticians, scientists, epidemiologists and other specialists, who are investigating the use of sensors to quantify diseases, enabling the use of these novel technologies in clinical trials. They are working on the implementation of algorithms for big data analysis and visualization.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Analyze and integrate data from mobile medical devices, large multivariate clinical data sets and real-world data
* Use modern analysis techniques to improve the extraction of medically relevant information from available data
* Use various data for the device assessment, implementation into clinical studies and validation
* Evaluate and improve performance of published and new algorithms on clinical datasets
* Establish software frameworks for efficient and effective data exploration
* Scientific publication of results
Your background includes:
* PhD or MSc with at least two years of experience in a relevant field (e.g. Computational Science, Statistics or Life Sciences)
* Experience with complex numerical tasks
* Competencies in the area of Digital Health (e.g. wearable monitors)
* Experience in clustering, machine learning, time series analysis and/or actigraphy would be advantageous
Assignment start: ideally October 2017
Assignment duration: planned for now for 6 months
Are you interested in being part of a very interesting project that aims at the improved ability to accurately quantify changes in disease states?
If you have already at least two years of experience in analyzing and using Digital Health data, then you might be the ideal candidate for this position.
Please do not hesitate and apply this very day. Please send your complete application documents (CV, testimonials, diplomas) to Nicole Blum at Kelly Scientific Resources Basel nicole.blum(at)kellyservices.ch or apply online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and to presenting your background and motivation to our client.