who will be based at the Lindt & Sprüngli headquarters in Kilchberg, Switzerland, and handle major operational and strategic matters related to our global HR Roadmap. In your role, you will report to the Head Group HR.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Management and further improvement of end-to-end processes related to our talent sourcing, hiring, on-boarding and global transfer responsibilities
* Execution, lead and/or support of the various project and change management activities within the scope of our global HR strategy & transformation initiative
* Lead the further global roll-out of HR systems and technology solutions
* Further development of our internal employee communication and employer branding processes and activities
* Operational management and enhancement of the Global HR Talent Management programs
* Co-manage our International Traineeship programs in Operations, Marketing and Finance
* Support our global Employee Surveys and the design and tracking of related measures
* Contribute to the agenda of the International HR Meetings
The candidate should be comfortable working in a decentralized organizational structure and with stakeholders on diverse hierarchical levels. In this context, significant collaboration and influencing skills are imperative to achieve success.
The ideal candidate should have:
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in talent sourcing as well as talent management and HR technology transformation
* A sound track record of successful project management
* High affinity and proven experience regarding information technology in general, social media channel management and data analysis & reporting
* Fluent in English (spoken and written). German is an asset
* Self-starter with a hands-on, entrepreneurial, solution-oriented and flexible approach
* True, loyal team player with an ability to effectively communicate and engage with all levels of the organization
* A passion for Lindt as a global organization with a Swiss identity
We offer a challenging and rewarding position in an international and dynamic environment with a very attractive brand. If you are interested and bring along the relevant skill set, please do not hesitate to submit your cover letter and CV online to Lindt & Sprüngli (International) AG, Ms C. Zeller, Head Group HR, Seestrasse 204, CH-8802 Kilchberg.
Important message for agencies/headhunters: we accept only direct applications from candidates. CVs sent by an agency will not be considered. Thanks!