Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
ILS Analyst / Operations 80-100% (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under management and more than 450 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
We are offering an opportunity as ILS Analyst / Operations specialist within LGT ILS Partners Ltd., the investment boutique for insurance-linked strategies within LGT Capital Partners (LGT ILS).
LGT ILS is a leading insurance-linked investments manager with over USD 5bn assets under management and a client base consisting primarily of institutional investors. The team currently consists of four senior portfolio managers/underwriters and a total of fourteen specialists in the fields of catastrophe modelling, risk management, deal structuring and operations.
The Analyst/Operations Specialist is part of the operations team at LGT ILS Partners (LGT ILS) and reports to the partners at LGT ILS. In his/her role, the Analyst supports the operations team in the following key tasks:
* Support the deal analysis for (cat) bond transactions: download relevant transaction files, enter and manage transaction data in LGT ILS' proprietary portfolio management system, establish price comparison, etc.;
* Support the data management in LGT ILS' proprietary portfolio management system: enter trades, track performance, etc.;
* Enter (bond) trades in LGT' banking trading system ("Avaloq"): ensure settlement with counterparties and mid-office; establish trade documentation;
* Conduct FX hedges: establish currency hedge amounts; obtain sign-off from portfolio management team; ensure settlement; monitor collateral positions; produce trade documentation
* Monitor and manage cash accounts: execute cash transfers between accounts;
* Check valuation statements: reconcile fund valuations from fund administrator vs internal tools; produce weekly estimate valuations.
* Commercial apprenticeship in banking (Kaufmännische Berufsschule KV / Berufsmatura);
* At least 3 years of relevant working experience in banking & finance (banking operations);
* Proficient language skills in English and German (any other language of advantage);
* Experience with Avaloq system is a plus;
* Ability to work independently, hands-on and great attention details;
* Pro-active and motivated team player.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HRManager Ms Sandra Wichert.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 17
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Manager Professional
LGT Capital Partners AG