Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Junior Analyst - Trading Technology (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under management and more than 450 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
We are seeking to complement our established cross-asset investment team Alpha Generix, dedicated to excellence in alternative style premia investing and aspiring highest quality of results amongst global peers. We are offering an opportunity asJunior Analyst - Trading Technologyand your responsibilities include:
* Support the trading process across our rule-based investment programs, based on our proprietary financial technology;
* Ensure smooth daily processing of trade reconciliation and trade execution across all investment portfolios. This includes the effective resolution of trade breaks and the potential trouble shooting on any frictions appearing in our highly technology-aided process;
* Support on consistent and reliable data management for signal generation, performance analysis and reporting;
* Perform timely and adequate reporting. Further develop the suite of regular and ad hoc internal and investors' reports;
* Maintain and improve interfaces to data providers, brokers, administrators and other third party or internal service providers;
* Support and take responsibility on projects to enhance the operational efficiency and reliability of the daily portfolio implementation process;
* Conduct quantitative analysis for the continued development and quality improvement of the trade execution process;
* The position reports into the Head of Trading and closely works with the Chief Technology Officer.
* Bachelor and/or Master degree in computer science, engineering, math, physics or equivalent;
* Up to three years of data modelling experience and solid programming skills in object oriented language, preferably C#;
* Experience in financial technology development or trading related job a plus;
* Understanding of financial market instruments and their risks across asset classes supportive;
* Excellent communication in English, other languages helpful;
* Fast learner with ability to abstract, assess and solve problems and tasks towards efficient and adequate solutions;
* You are hard-working, reliable and calm even when tested under stressful conditions;
* You want to work in a team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HRManager Mrs. Sandra Wichert.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 17
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Manager Professional
LGT Capital Partners AG