The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the IT team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
PLM Business Analyst
The PLM analyst is responsible for support and improvements of the IT-applications in the PLM area.
You will analyze processes and issues, propose and discuss suitable solutions with the business and implement those in the context of changes and projects (including all activities from requirements documentation over specification/evaluation to testing and deployment of packages). 2nd level support will also fall in your area of responsibility.
- Execute 2nd level support and coordinate 3rd level support for PLM including the integration into CAD and others applications (e.g. office, ERP, specific add on software for stamping and technical documentation)
- Manage/implement small-medium size projects
- Define to-be business processes in collaboration with the business SME's and based on industrial best practices / standard software capabilities.
- Prepare specifications, work/support instructions, training materials and other technical documents
- Collaborate with other IT divisions, internal customers and external service providers
- Execute trainings for key-users
- Prepare, test, maintain, improve and document scripts and deployment packages, execute and support deployments (also over the weekend)
- Execute and support functional and regression testing and user acceptance tests (with internal customers and external service providers)
- Master degree in engineering (preferably aviation/mechanical) or other equivalent education
- 5+ years hands on experience in managing and/or executing implementation projects in the PLM area with the Siemens PLM product suite (including the applications: Change Manager, Classification, Requirements Manager, IMM, Project Administration as well as add-on Cortona 3D and TC Content Management). Familiar with (the more, the better) the following applications: SmarTeam, CATIA V5, AutoCAD, Inventor, JT-Translator, NX-CAE, NX-CAM, Flowmaster, FEMAP, iCAM, Arbotext, x-formation, Acronis, IsoDraw
- Ability of perform independently system configuration task including workflow creation/updates
- Very good knowledge of the authorization management concept of TC
- At least one full life cycle implementation of Teamcenter and NX
- Good communication and documentation skills in English
- Good understanding of the TC architecture and the integration technology (client-server, other applications like office applications, NX)
- Experience with engineering processes and ideally related ERP-processes (e.g. production, purchasing)
- Familiarity with the requirements towards product design, documentation and certification in a highly regulated environment (ideally Aviation)
- Results driven - able to execute with high personal accountability
- High business and financial acumen
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and in multi-cultural teams
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Ms Christa Walker