Our many years of recruitment experience and specialist knowledge of the engineering job market make us a strong partner for engineers and technicians. We maintain intensive relationships with customers across all industries and so can provide engineering specialists with exciting projects and attractive job opportunities. Whether it's working with an international automotive manufacturer or a regional market leader in mechanical engineering, drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job to suit you. Because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment - all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- System modelling and simulation play a key role for the design of new-concepts prototypes. They give a better understanding of complex system dynamics and, as development proceeds into proto-typing, they provide good approximations of real systems. Therefore, is possible to analyze the resulting simulated data in order to estimate the performance and identify possible difficulties
- The first phase of the development plan for a new system includes modelling in Matlab/Simulink, code generation and integration in a control unit. In order to control the system, the user interfaces himself through a GUI.
- The task consists of creating a standard GUI with Qt, which implements an intuitive and customizable design and the communication with an external control unit based on Ethernet and/or serial protocols. The GUI shall be then designed specifically for different applications (requirements are given) with some common features. The testing phase is included, with the eventual adaptation of the Matlab/Simulink model based on the test results
- Master's degree in Engineering
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming for GUI development (preferably with Qt) required
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink required
- Knowledge of Simscape and Stateflow is a plus
- Proficient in English, good German skills
- Our customer is one of the world's leading manufacturers of state-of-the-art antiair-craft systems. In the domain of cannon-based air defence technology, the company is the global leader of fire control systems, automatic cannon, integrated missile launchers and Ahead ammunition.