Ardagh Metal Packaging is a leading supplier of sustainable and infinitely recyclable beverage cans to brand owners globally.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
PLEASE BE AWARE - to consider your application you have to apply officially through following link:
We invite you to join us:
The European lead role is based in Zug, Switzerland and reports to our COO Ardagh Metal Packaging - Europe.
You share our beliefs and want to work in an environment based on trust, teamwork and excellence? We need a leader who will challenge the status quo and want to continuously learn and excel.
We are searching for a leader (female, male, diverse), who helps us leading all manufacturing and engineering teams, so that production is perform with a high safety and quality standards, on schedule and lowest delivered cost.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement strategies with the goal of meeting or exceeding company goals and objectives with an emphasis on quality, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Lead and foster a culture of continuous improvement, employee engagement and open communications
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the process through effective and efficient implementation of capital and expansion projects, expansion efforts, new technologies and best practices
- Develop and support positive relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety and complete on?time delivery at the lowest possible cost
- Degree in engineering, business administration or other technical discipline
- In depth experience in management roles in beverage can making
- Continuous improvement background with understanding of Lean or Six Sigma methodology
- Fluency in English is a must. Communication skills in German or another European language are desirable
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Ability to cope with different cultures within the region
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to form, inspire, lead and develop high?performing teams
- Decision?making & problem?solving skills
- Relationship building
OUR VISION AND VALUES
The people that make up Ardagh Metal Packaging share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world’s leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people, and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Metal Packaging is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make an impact with your career, come and join our team, you’ll enjoy the journey!
You want to get a better idea of our work environment? Please watch through following link: VIDEO
About Ardagh Metal Packaging
Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP) is a leading supplier of sustainable and infinitely recyclable beverage cans to brand owners globally. A subsidiary of sustainable packaging business Ardagh Group, AMP is an industry player across Europe and the Americas with innovative production capabilities. AMP operates 24 production facilities in nine countries, employing more than 6,300 employees with sales of approximately $4.7 billion.
AMP is 75%-owned by Ardagh Group and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker AMBP.
About Ardagh Group
Ardagh Group operates 65 metal and glass production facilities in 16 countries, employing more than 21,000 people with sales of approximately $10 billion. Ardagh Group produces:
· many of the cans and bottles that contain your favourite beverages.
· packaging made from metal and glass – permanent materials that can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality.
· more than 160 million containers per day.
For more information on Ardagh Metal Packaging, please visit www.ardaghmetalpackaging.com