OVAG International AG is a Swiss based international debt collection agency specialized in healthcare debt, the first of its kind, a pioneer and the leader in the international debt collection market for over thirty years.
We are a rapidly expanding company, working for many of the most renowned hospitals and medical facilities in the world.
You will independently manage a portfolio of unpaid invoices relating to healthcare, ensuring collection of past due balances on our clients’ accounts.
To achieve this you will contact consumers, insurance companies and law offices worldwide, by phone and in writing, utilizing various collection strategies and methodologies, always acting within collection guidelines and laws to persuade debtors to pay.
An Account Manager must use sound judgment in the execution of their duties, possess an engaging communication style and maintain a competitive, self-motivated demeanor. We reward performance and compliance offering a monthly bonus based on performance.
- Interface with debtors and insurance companies on the phone and in writing, in a professional, assertive and courteous manner.
- Notify debtors, insurance companies and authorized third parties of unpaid accounts by mail and telephone (85% outbound collection calls), persuade them to pay amounts due, answer questions, negotiate payments and obtain payment in full or set up best possible payment plans and/or settlements on the accounts under your responsibility.
- Locate customers utilizing specialized training, background checks, debt documents and other paperwork or databases.
- Document all collections activity in a concise and accurate manner.
- Act as liaison between creditors and debtors to resolve disputes.
- Maintain a high volume of daily, direct communication with customers whose payments are due.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence; prepare requests for clients and write reports.
- Maintain a high standard of compliance with international and US Federal and State debt collection and privacy protection laws.
- Achieve and maintain above industry standard collection rates.
- Excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills.
- As an Account Manager you must be an energetic and dynamic, goal oriented, high achiever that welcomes challenges and does not take no for an answer. You must be able to adapt to a fast paced environment with enthusiasm, drive and determination in order to motivate and persuade debtors to pay.
- Must be bilingual, able to read, write and speak English to a proficient business level and be a native speaker of Spanish or other major languages.
- Assertive, clear and effective communication style.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and technique.
- Must have the ability to persuade, as well as being a good listener.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to recognize and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Reasoning ability to collect data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions (i.e., make reasonable decisions) in a fast-paced environment.
- Engaging and enthusiastic personality.
- Self-driven, high energy and impeccable work ethics.
- Resilient and stress resistant.
- Keyboard proficiency and computer literacy.
- Must be a Swiss resident holding a valid work permit.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in third party debt collections, sales or call centers.
- Knowledge of medical insurance and claims would be a plus.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Performance based monthly bonus.
- A pleasant and fun working atmosphere within a truly international team.
- Initial and continuous training and constant support to give you the necessary specialist knowledge to succeed in your position.
Please send your complete application in English via e-mail to email@example.com