"Since 1868, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world's leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company daily upholds the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlie our success."
To support our IWC Global CRM and Client Experience Team, we are searching for a:
CRM & Client Experience Manager EMEIA (M/F/X — 100%)
Reporting to the IWC EMEIA Managing Director and with the support of the IWC Global CRM Manager & the IWC Associate Director Client Experience, the European CRM Manager is responsible for organizing and implementation all CRM & CX program defined by IWC HQ.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
CRM systems implementation
- Support the implementation and rollout of CRM Clienteling tools in the region (clienteling app, boutique appointment, event management, etc.) in close collaboration with HQ CRM team
- Guarantee excellent implementation of new releases and updates across systems (SAP, Salesforce, else), including reporting and improvements needed
- Development of CRM activation activities within the region in collaboration with HQ CRM team.
- Own the global CRM Europe activation plan working closely with local teams to propose ideas/concepts, create, monitor and execute the campaigns and activities
- Work with local teams to support client selection, ROI management and client experience for Global events, partnerships and new local partners/small communities in the region.
- Support and coach local markets on the tracking and usage of Client KPIs
- Oversee the consistent implementation and use of Medallia customer listening path in IWC boutiques including the review of the insights and follow-up on key area of improvements
- Monitor the performance of the key client journeys in the region, deliver insights and propose enhancements
CX Establishment in the Region, Development and Vision
- Position CX in the Region as the voice of the customer internally to be integrated in all functions, by the means of a strong CX vision, philosophy and KPIs defined together with the HQ CX team
- Work closely with HQ CX team and Regional counterparts (US, APAC to keep constant alignment on expectations, new developments/ideas, key projects
- Guide local teams in the region (Retail, Wholesale, Marketing, CRM, etc.) in creation of local client experiences and client care that mirror the IWC Service Philosophy by providing new ideas, concepts and quick wins
CX Field Coaching
- Monitor and report on the progress in the Region of the actions post first way of CX workshops led by HQ CX team
- Work with HQ CX team to develop new modules of the CX workshop and coaching concepts with the objective to focus on critical channels and needs to Improve client experience In the region
- Lead and deliver on field coaching in the Region to all teams responsible for any touchpoint/communication channel with the client such as CS, CRC, Digital, Key Wholesale partners
Haute Horlogerie Ambassadors Program Development
- Work together with HQ CX team on the development of HH Ambassadors program, assessment tools, scouting, rewards, onboarding, etc. with an objective of high quality prospect recruitment and conversion
- Guide the community of HH Ambassadors in the Region in delivering a dedicated the best CX
- Minimum 3 years work experience in CRM or Client Experience role
- Strong understanding of brand values and how to transport these to the customer
- Strong experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics or similar)
- Open minded person with strong interpersonal/communicative skills as well as presentation and selling skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, as well as CRM systems (specifically Salesforce) are an advantage
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver
- Fluent in English (additional language skills are a plus)
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company's roots are in Switzerland,
but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.