Where you work
Pharmed Solutions AG is a young and dynamic company that pushes the digitalization in health care and the pharma industry since over 6 years. Based on a top-modern stack we develop, operate and market business-critical web-apps, thereby never losing our focus: provide smart solutions for our customers.
We are currently looking for a talented colleague to handle the ever-increasing demand for our products and services.
What your work will look like
As a member of our team of experienced software engineers, you will work on a variety of tasks in full stack development:
- Lay out the foundations for new modules/products by modelling the problem and providing intelligent solutions
- Architect the application including APIs and database(s)
- Conceptualize the UX
- Implement the module/product based on our coding guidelines with unit tests
- Optimize performance where necessary
- Analyze user-data for improvements of the product
- Refactor code to foster quality and simplify future changes
- Have fun!
What you have done so far
- 4+ years of experience in professional software engineering
- Degree in Computer Science (BSc. or MSc.) from University or University of Applied Science
- German skills is a plus
What technologies we use
- Play!-Framework, AureliaJS, Webpack
- Functional (stateless) programming
- SQL (MySQL/Postgres)
- Unit-/Integration-Testing and Continuous Delivery
What we offer
- Improve your skills: we value high code quality and personal development and thus invest a lot of time in in-depth code reviews
- Create excellent web-apps: learn from our experienced team how to create and operate them
- Have an impact: create business-critical applications from code to production that our happy clients rely on and like to work with
- Solve real-world problems: work on products that are in actual use and directly funded by our clients (we do not have any investors)
- Focus on creating great software: do not lose time with administration, the overhead in a small company is neglectable
- Develop your own ideas: take the space you need and we give feedback
- Be part of a team: participate in our cool team events like helicopter flying, we are happy to welcome you!
- Pleasant place to work: enjoy the canteen with garden, fitness or the mountain view
Please join a CV accomplished with your motivation and why you are a great fit with us in the application. We are looking forward to meet you!