Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Avaloq Academy is a global team with members in Edinburgh, Manila, Pune and Zurich. We create and deliver education (onsite and online training) to certify and accredit external partners and to on-board and up-skill internal employees who work on the Avaloq Banking System. You will be joining a team of experienced technical trainers who love to learn and teach. Their mission is to equip participants for upcoming projects by teaching new customization methods and the latest product developments.
As Head of Academy, you will be the domain owner and ambassador for all existing and new products and services of the domain.
- Lead and coordinate all activities of the domain with a strong focus on product and service excellence
- Own the domain products and services with end-to-end accountability during the complete life cycle (strategy, budgeting and decommissioning)
- Be the first contact and go-to person to senior peers, internal and external stakeholders across functions and geographies. Represent Academy in decision bodies, client and partner forums as well as external exhibitions
- Build up a strong team and network of highly skilled subject matter experts who deliver amazing education, collaborate with subject-matter experts across multiple locations
What you need
- Proven track record and minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar role as line manager in an international education environment and min. 3 years of experience as consultant or practitioner in financial services or software engineering
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured, result-oriented working practice with a high sense of responsibility to drive the success of your mandate in an independent and focused way
- Excellent team player and winning personality with distinctive communication and presentation skills
- Above average university degree in business administration, economics or engineering
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of German (both written and verbal)
You will get extra points for the following
- Already holding an Avaloq Certificate and/or having 5+ years of experience with Avaloq products and services
- International working background, familiarity with European and Asian working culture
- Understanding of financial services and processes and a general affinity to the financial sector
- Certified Agile/Kanban/Product Owner/SCRUM professional
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.