Do you have an analytical mindset and want to be the subject matter expert in group tax? Do you want to grow into a key role in Group Finance in other fields of group accounting and group controlling and work in an international and dynamic environment? Then we are looking for YOU as:
WHAT YOU DO
- You take over a leading role within Group Finance in the areas of Transfer Pricing and Income Tax processes
- You monitor and update intra-Group charges, internal margins and cost and maintain the related Transfer Pricing documentations. Thereby, working closely with the logistics and accounting department to ensure transfer pricing is correctly reflected in customs and VAT processes
- You manage Corporate Income Tax activities from a group perspective and coordinate the collaboration between the accounting departments and external consultants
- You support Group Finance projects for example, related to the capital allocation policy for which you develop, implement, and monitor rules for net working capital and CapEx
- You follow the developments in IFRS related to income tax and initiate changes, support and train colleagues, and initiate the update of tools and processes
- You take a major role in Group Finance initiatives to harmonize and improve accounting processes including new IFRS, or the follow up of audit remarks
- You participate in acquisition related tasks such as due diligence, purchase price allocation, reporting integration, account mapping and the setup of data-load interfaces, etc.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or Controlling
- 3+ years of experience in the finance organization of an international group with focus on accounting/reporting and/or tax
- Experience with IFRS (or FER) accounting standards preferably with exposure to Transfer Pricing and/or tax reporting and planning
- Excellent level of English. German would be of advantage
- Team player, self-starter who easily builds relationships across countries and cultures
- Ready for moderate international traveling
WHO WE ARE
The Angst+Pfister Group has been a leading development and production partner for industrial components for over 100 years. As a globally active product and materials specialist, Angst+Pfister serves customers in many industries - particularly in Europe and Asia. We develop and manufacture customised and innovative product solutions together with our customers.
- You are part of a company that promotes trust and relies on your ability for self-management and personal responsibility
- You can work remotely or in our office in Zurich. There you have very good public transport connections, free parking, and our own cafeteria with delicious lunch menus
- You work in a well-established company that serves a broad range of clients across different industries
- You are part of a young, dynamic team in an international environment and have individual career opportunities
Do you find yourself in the job description? Then get in touch with us! Send your complete application with the reference "GRP_TR" to Anca Felder at firstname.lastname@example.org.