Audit Manager IT, CFO Technology
Audit Manager IT, CFO Technology #166632Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time (FT) | Corporate
166632Finance / Controlling / Accounting / Audit / Tax / TreasuryEnglish
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich,
Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over
150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our
clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work,
we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development
opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and
communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, were proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of
the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Banks
leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change.
Reflecting the Banks entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized
as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both
people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you
want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Zurich we are seeking to recruit an IT Audit Manager.
Join us and you will:
- have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- demonstrate your leadership by managing and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against
- play a vital role in developing and executing a program of continuous risk monitoring in close collaboration with
the relevant Head of Audit and Audit Director, contributing to annual audit planning
- be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions in our organization
- engage in the creation of a dynamic risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view
of control effectiveness across the organization
- interact with a large bandwidth of businesses across the bank and with the banks senior management
- inspire and develop audit staff to help build their career, through mentoring and on the job coaching
- assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- Having gathered at least 8 years of work experience relating to IT audit, or experience in a control or risk
management role in Technology or in the financial industry is advantageous
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certification a plus.
- You have experience with Corporate Functions technology solutions (i.e. General Ledger, Tax Reporting, or Payments
Systems) and are familiar with SOX controls.
- You have technical knowledge about Cloud Computing, Big Data platforms, Robotics, and AI/Machine Learning.
- You have a deep understanding of risk, and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an
understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German would be an asset, and can present in
a simple and concise way.
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and
deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all
aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and
can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Ms S. Burgherr is looking forward to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London,
Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Pune. Our risk-aligned model offers
strong development paths which allow our teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter
experts and foster dialogue with key influencers in that field.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global
marketplace and drives our success.