Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. As a regulated Swiss financial intermediary and undergoing licensing as a Swiss and Liechtenstein bank, Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients. Bitcoin Suisse has built a team of 180 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
What will be your tasks?
- Leading the compliance department of the Bitcoin Suisse AG
- Ensure the fulfillment of compliance tasks of a financial intermediary with the goal to become a Swiss bank
- Being responsible for the compliance framework
- Provide advise to the business line
- Leading projects of implementing new services/products
- Advising on the expansion into the EU
- Getting the possibility to work on different topics in a dynamic environment
- Being at the front of the promising rise of digital asset financial services
- Directly reporting to the Head Legal & Compliance
What do you need for this position?
- Master’s degree in law from a Swiss University
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a compliance officer in a FINMA supervised company preferably a small Swiss bank
- Solid and profound experience in Swiss banking regulations
- Proven leadership experience of a team and excellent communications skills with ability to interact with various organizational levels
- Able to work under pressure, independently and in a dynamic environment
- Adaptive, critical and outside the box thinking with an exact and diligent working style
- Enjoying the daily challenges the new digital asset world comes with
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
Please apply with this link for the position: