The International School of Zug and Luzern is an International Baccalaureate World School, educating 1200 students from 67 nationalities in Baar and Hünenberg.
To guide us in our journey into new construction works, which will come with even more exciting opportunities for the Site Team to provide great service and to apply its skills and know-how:
to further strengthen our team in Walterswil near Baar.
The job will include
- Ensuring the smooth running of the campus
- Ensuring the well-kept appearance of the campus by, amongst other tasks, maintaining and upkeeping green areas, as well as by providing winter landscaping services
- Participating in the implementation of a new FM software, Facilitysoft
- Supervising technical installation
- Executing small repairs
- Providing support at events
- Coordinating problem reports from the teaching staff members
The site comprises
- Listed buildings (and at a later stage, new buildings)
- Green areas
- An artificial lawn
- Old trees
Bilingual (German and English) and have prior experience in a similar role.
Leadership skills, hands-on mentality,
Are you prepared to handle some exciting changes and address them, while leading our strong and talented Site Team to success?
What we offer
A variety of tasks.
Modern work conditions.
Collaborative work environment in an international community.
The chance to:
- Work with a very experienced and supportive team.
- Make an important and much appreciated contribution to the successful implementation of the new phase in facility management.
The possibility to:
- Work very independently
- Make suggestions
Interested? Please send your application documents to Veronique Tremblay, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please kindly note that we do not accept applications submitted by post.