For our customer we are looking for a experienced:
- As the Head of Finance & Accounting, you will be responsible for the organization and management of the finance and accounting department, including general ledger accounting, accounts receivable and payable, as well as fixed asset and operational accounting. Ensure stable payroll processes.
- You will be in charge of preparing monthly interim and annual financial statements.
- You will lead financial projects and serve as a member of the management team of the company.
- Take responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, cash planning, and company taxes.
- Manage company administration
Requirements / Profile:
- You are an engaging, communicative, and hands-on leader with an FH degree or a similar qualification.
- You have several years of professional experience, preferably in a complex organization environment, with strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of IFRS and OR, as well as ERP SAP skills, is required.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, resilience, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills, with the ability to translate financial data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, hands-on mentality, service orientation, and assertiveness.
- High integrity and ethical conduct with a strong commitment to upholding the highest standards of governance and financial integrity.
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English; additional language skills are advantageous.
- Swiss or EU citizenship or possession of a Swiss working permit.
- A highly independent and versatile role in an international environment.
- Well-developed social benefits and support for continuing professional development.
- We offer various fringe benefits.
If this opportunity aligns with your qualifications and interests, we look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your complete application documents in English.