For our client, close to the Rheinfall, we are looking for a senior fullstack software engineer - english speaking.
You will be joining a team of 4 and work really close with the next door Hardware and Embedded Team.
- Software development of existing and new products for the transport industry for pure web applications on C++14, C#, .NET framework, JS, HTML, CSS for Webapplications.
- Project-based work for large customers and longer-term projects; in-house and not at the customer's site!
- Conception and analysis of innovative web solutions
- Close collaboration with the internal Scrum team, which consists of 4 employees
- Contribute to the architecture
- Ensure the correct implementation of business requirements
- Personal responsibility for Unit and automated testing
- English fluent
- 5+ years of experience within: C#, .NET framework and some C++ experience
- 3+ years of experience in JQuery, NodeJS, JSON
- Good knowledge of of Windows and preferably some linux
- OOP knowhow is important
- Unit and automated testing experience
We are looking for someone who can contribute to a self-organised Scrum team with their own and new approaches. Someone who is open to include new technologies in the portfolio and learns new things quickly.
Is that you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application and to give you further insight into the role.
At this time we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in switzerland.
Randstad (Schweiz) AG