Unilabs is the largest provider of medical laboratory diagnostics for prescribers and hospitals in Switzerland and employs around 800 people.
Unilabs is performing several transformation projects to become the leader in diagnostics in Switzerland. One key part is the management of master data across systems like LIS, test catalogue, e-prescription tool and invoicing to ensure accuracy and consistency.
The role is for someone senior with strong interest in master data management in the diagnostic field. The scope covers test and patient data, prices as well as system interfaces.
The working place can be Coppet or Dübendorf. Travelling is expected on a limited basis.
- Owns laboratory Master Data and ensures consistency between LIS, the test catalogue (UCS), middleware and the e-prescription tool.
- Coordinates processes with different stakeholders like LIS technicians, scientists and IT.
- Manages the transfer of files, tests and results between LIS. The Master Data Manager CH guarantees quality of data and gives the GO for production.
- Understands the end-to-end invoicing process and ensures accuracy and completeness of invoicing data.
- Enforces data ownership in the various business domains.
- Leads and participates to continuous improvement initiatives for simplification, automation and digitalisation of data flow in and between laboratories in Unilabs Switzerland.
- Supports functions by preparing reports to analyse complex data.
- Education in natural sciences, engineering or informatics (e.g. BMA, natural scientist)
- Ideally an experience of 5-7 years within the healthcare/medical, informatics or in a diagnostics laboratory sectors as Material Master Data Management or a similar role
- Bilingual: perfectly fluent in German and French with at least a good level in English
- Expert at writing and managing user requirements and documenting business processes and obtain buy-in and adherence to the defined operating procedures
- Used to working with strong methodologies and very well structured
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines
- Very high interest in working with data
- Very high interest in working and analysing data
- Must be hands-on and solutions-oriented
- High-level of customer focus to ensure that the appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations
- Listening skills
- Natural drive, energetic and ability to win over people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Pragmatic, Hands-on, ability to deep dive to remove roadblocks
- High degree of initiative and ability to work independently
- Team player with ability to deliver quality results
- An exciting and dynamic work environment with a lot of internationality
- Taking responsibility and unfolding your potential
- Performance-related pay
- A positive working atmosphere with a partnership and an appreciative and appreciative corporate culture
- Attractive fringe benefits as well as a 40-hour week and 5-week vacation
- Annual fee for your personal analyzes and special prices for radiological advice from the Unilabs Group
Ms Caty Ruggiero, HR Manager D-CH