Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
Interactive Brokers seeksa motivated and dynamic individual to join our team. In order to provide the best online trading experience in the world, Interactive Brokers software, systems, and business technology must be maintained, monitored and supported across the globe 24/7. To achieve that goal, Interactive Brokers maintains a small team of operations associates around the world to monitor and troubleshoot all issues pertaining to the clearing system. The operations associate job involves interacting with business and development teams to provide ongoing support to our automated systems, to provide an enhanced customer experience and to ensure that all systems are functioning properly on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring all aspects of the Interactive Brokers automated Clearing System.
- Analyze, address, escalate and resolve clearing system operational issues.
- Interacting with various departments within the organization to communicate problem status and resolution.
- Analyzing existing business workflows to develop new monitoring tools and automate process monitoring.
- Acting as a primary escalation point for all post trade technical issues.
- Working with our external vendors on connectivity, migrations, and new system setups.
- Maintaining optimum daily clearing system processing flows.
- Bachelor’s degree or apprenticeship in IT or in another technical discipline combined with professional experience
- Prior experience in the financial industry is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Unix / Linux style command line interfaces
- Knowledge of UNIX operating systems, Shell Scripting, PERL.
- A keen desire to explore and learn new concepts, systems and technologies.
- The ability to analyze and solve problems promptly and accurately in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Self-starter who can handle a problem from start to finish.
- Effective communication skills written and verbal.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Performance based cash bonus and stock grant
- Hybrid work model
- Daily company-paid lunch. Fruit and snack options throughout the day