Are you an experienced agile practitioner? Then you may be one of the new colleagues we are looking for to join and complement our team in Zurich.
Joining Implement Consulting Group, you will be part of a community of people who are dedicated to creating lean and agile organisations. We are on a mission to help organisations release the full potential of their people and teams to create customer value in an ever-changing world.
We continuously improve our leadership behaviour to be the most attractive place to work.
Helping our clients become agile
As part of the team, you will be taking on projects that are wide-ranging and typically include changing the operating system, anchoring new ways of working, guiding pilot teams and establishing excellence in innovation and operations.
You will combine a deep subject matter expertise in optimising value creation along the entire value chain with a people-centric approach to creating change with our clients.
The job content will include:
- Developing and implementing agile operating systems with our clients
- Guiding unit- or firm-wide agile transformations at all organisational levels
- Coaching teams and leaders to succeed with new ways of working
- Training agile methods and mindset
- When necessary, taking on the role as a Scrum Master, product owner, release train engineer or the like
You are dedicated to enterprise agility and change
As the ideal candidate, you have worked with agile transformations for 4+ years.
Furthermore, you have:
- A master’s degree
- Fluent English and German skills both written and spoken (C1)
- Proven agile/lean mastery and the desire to continue your learning curve with us
- A high level of method awareness and the ability to apply it with a holistic approach in various contexts
- A proven track record of leading an agile team
- An understanding and experience of scaling frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS, Scrum at Scale etc.) and thoughtfully critiquing their pros and cons
- Experience in agile assessment approaches
- A management consultant position today, ideally
You are focused on creating impact as measured by concrete results, and you believe in an appreciative approach to the execution of change. You can be assertive but always argue with reason and contextual awareness. You love diversity and are both analytical and emphatic. In your future job, you wish to take on both the role of adviser and coach.
We offer you
We offer a performance-related remuneration package as well as excellent development opportunities among highly competent and ambitious colleagues. We work with a high degree of freedom and responsibility and support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at helping our clients create exceptional results.
We offer a unique culture, helpful colleagues and a company trying to change the business of consultancy to create Change with Impact.
Please send your application exclusively via our application tool.
We look forward to hearing from you!