Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and fast-growing company? Following our successes, we are expanding our capabilities and are looking for a Solution Architect on Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) in Zurich.
In this role:
- Support the project team with complex functional requirements
- Analyses and design of complex interface requirements.
- Consulting and support in the use of the full range of product functions, including standard functions and third-party solutions
- Support and advice in the parameterization of the value flow
- Application architecture concepts of Dynamics AX/365 (3-tier concept, client, AOS, COM client, .Net client, etc.) as well as developer tools
- Implementation of analysis and design workshops.
- Writing of requirement concepts (FRD) and design documents (FDD)
- Creation of Solution Design Documents (SDD) for critical processes
- Support in the sales phase in the form of presales activities and solution concepts
- Processing of requirement specifications: Defining the functions required to cover customer requirements
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers, leader in Microsoft technologies with more than 70 collaborators in Dynamics 365
- A sector in strong development and a supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- A close collaboration with Microsoft, as gold partner
- Work in local and International deployments
The ideal Candidate will have:
- A certification on Microsoft Dynamics AX2012R3 or Dynamics 365 FO for your functional specialty (Finance, Supply Chain, etc)
- Bachelor's degree or more (SCN, IT, Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Administration)
- 8+ years’ experience in implementing Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 in an IT service company (senior)
- Strong experience in your functional domain of large national/international projects (Senior)
- Good process knowledge in industrial and commercial companies
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of the possibilities of Dynamics AX/365 programming
- Very good knowledge of Dynamics AX/365 over the entire functional range
- In-depth knowledge in a specialist area (e.g. financial accounting or production) and corresponding expert knowledge in Dynamics AX/365
- Basic database knowledge and knowledge of the data structure of Dynamics AX/365
- Abilities to prepare analysis documents in a structured and understandable form
- Team player with conflict resolution potential
- Strong communication skills combined with social competence.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken, knowledge of French is an advantage
- Ability to travel in CH Romandie
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).